• Develop and implement marketing plans. • Undertake competitor research and analyses. • Conduct market research to establish customer trends and habits. • Establish goals and objectives in order to reach customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional). • Create marketing materials for social media channels, website and other marketing platforms. • Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning. • Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns. • Performing other duties related to marketing when needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing
• 3 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), CRM software
• Self-motivated, proactive, and knowledge and experience in using digital marketing tools and social media channels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Arabic)
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Preferably, with previous experience in marketing IT-related services