Microsoft Dynamics 365
Agility Without limits Starts with Microsoft Solutions
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based group of business applications that combine components of customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP) along with productivity applications and artificial intelligence tools.
Dynamics 365 Sales
Achieve sales force automation, understand better customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals.
Dynamics 365 Sales app gives a 360-degree view of your interactions with prospects and customers so your team can plan and forecast your next interactions with them. It provides a single source of truth for your sales, marketing, and account management teams.
- Find and build stronger relationships.
- Improve productivity and performance.
- Get a single view of customers.
- Sell smarter with embedded insights.
- Use AI capabilities to track customer relationships.
Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Make smarter decisions and maximize your marketing results.
- Strengthen your marketing efforts by connecting sales and marketing, calculating lead scores, and providing insights for next actions to acquire and retain customers.
- Connect sales and marketing.
- Automate processes
- Make smarter decisions to maximize your marketing results.
- Find and nurture the right leads.
- Create connected customer experiences.
- Stay on top of market trends.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Built-in intelligence that delivers faster, more personalized service, added value to every interaction.
Power up your customer service team by efficiently tracking customer complaints, returns, warranty claims, and improving how your team handles each of these transactions.
Dynamics 365 Field Service
Set up field workers for success, automate workflow and scheduling Great for any organization where your team conducts services offsite; for instance, at a customer’s location, or on your equipment in the field.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
Efficiently track, manage, and deliver project-based services, from initial sale to invoicing.
Great for any organization who provide professional project-based services with raw material, and man hour labor (e.g., engineering, consultative services). Provides resource scheduling, time entry, and expense submissions.
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
Maximize Financial visibility and profitability
Assess your business health and improve financial controls to drive agility and growth using financial reporting, embedded analytics, and AI-driven insights.
Integrate financials into core processes and automate tasks to boost productivity, support evolving business models, and maximize financial performance.
Minimize costs and optimize spending across business geographies with process automation, budget control, and financial planning and analysis.
Use the guided, rules-based chart of accounts and no-code configuration service to simplify regulatory reporting, electronic invoicing, and global payments.