Alsaif Gallery is the largest retail company in the field of kitchenware and home appliances in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and consists of 70 branches.
Prior to moving to LS Central, Alsaif Gallery had been using a local POS solution to run their business for more than 15 years. The company’s business processes had become dependent on outdated software which no longer brought value to the organization. When Alsaif Gallery wanted to open more stores in the UAE and Kuwait, they started looking for a new ERP and POS solution that would help them automate their processes while supporting their expansion plans.
After investigating numerous solutions and providers, the company decided to select LS Central, a centralized business management software for retail based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP, as the new system for all their locations. There were a few key factors about the solution that led Alsaif to their decision:
- LS Central provides a comprehensive set of features for specialty retailers uniting POS, ERP, inventory management, loyalty management, and more, in one platform
- The software supports multi-language and multi-currency transactions
- LS Central offers multiple types of functionalities, including eCommerce, allowing the company to easily connect their eCommerce site to the rest of their business
The system was implemented according to plan by local LS Retail partner, EDM. “Thanks to the expertise of the EDM team, we were able to go live with LS Central in 60 branches across KSA in just 5 months,” says Abdulelah Almofeez, Deputy CEO at Alsaif Gallery. “We couldn’t be more satisfied with the results.”
Alsaif Gallery credits this achievement to the professionalism of EDM’s team. “Working with EDM has enabled us to fulfill our vision of providing exceptional home appliances and kitchenware of the highest quality throughout the Arab world,” says Almofeez.
By implementing LS Central in their stores, the home appliances chain has gained full control over their inventory and streamlined their operations. While the brand is experiencing greater efficiency, customers are also enjoying better, personalized service. Here are just some of the benefits Alsaif is experiencing from their new software solution:
- Improved operations and increased efficiency. They have been able to achieve higher sales and reduce their costs by optimizing their inventory management.
- Real-time insights and metrics on sales and inventory. The management team can see their data in real-time, allowing them to make informed decisions about purchasing, stocking, and selling their products.
- Increased customer loyalty and engagement. The company can easily manage their loyalty program and members, create personalized promotions and discounts based on their customers’ purchase history, and track campaign results in real-time.
- Centralized management of multiple locations. LS Central supports multiple currencies and languages, which makes expansion to new markets quicker and easier. Since implementing LS Central, Alsaif Gallery has opened two more branches in Kuwait and another two in UAE. “We couldn’t have done it without a solid POS solution like LS Central and we are grateful to have EDM as our partner in this journey,” says Almofeez.
Alsaif Gallery is very satisfied with the new solution and what it has helped their organization achieve so far. The company is currently working on implementing automated replenishment to automatically order new stock when existing stock is running low, ensuring that stores are always well-stocked. At the same time, they are preparing to open their first store in Qatar. “We’re proud to have played a role in the success of Alsaif Gallery, and we’re grateful for their trust and partnership,” says Hilal Issa, Microsoft Business Solutions Division Manager at EDM.
We at LS Retail look forward to continuing our partnership with EDM and Alsaif Gallery and seeing them thrive in the Saudi Arabian retail industry and beyond.
Everything changed once we were able to switch from our old software to LS Central. We have succeeded in improving key processes, such as our inventory management, and finally have the flexibility to expand our business how we want while using one system to manage it.Khaled Atif, IT Manager